AED (Automated External Defibrillators) Training
What good is an AED that only works half the time?
When a cardiac arrest occurs, the fact is that only half of the victims will need a shock. The other half requires CPR. You deserve an AED that helps you all the time. And, only one AED can actually see when you are doing CPR and help you do it well. You need more than just commands, without assistance. That's not smart, and it's certainly not help.
ZOLL's AED Plus® features Real CPR Help®, a tool that is able to actually see what you are doing and provide feedback to help you do it well. Audio and visual prompts help you rescue with confidence and clarity unmatched by any other automated external defibrillator (AED).
- Not pushing hard enough? It will tell you when to push harder
- Pushing hard enough? It will Say, "Good compressions.
- Not pushing fast enough? A metronome will lead you to the right rate.
- It will even show you the depth of each compression. In real time.
- Not yet started? The AED Plus will tell you again to get started.
- Compressions stopped? It will tell you to continue.
ZOLL believes an AED should not just deliver a shock. It should also help the rescuer provide high-quality cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR). That's why you need a ZOLL AED Plus with Real CPR Help from Right Reaction.
The AED Plus offers:
- Support for the complete Chain of Survival.
- Real CPR Help for rate and depth of compressions.
- Help to all victims of Sudden Cardiac Arrest, even those for which no shock is advised.
- A one-piece pad for fast accurate placement of electrodes.
- Consumer lithium camera batteries available from retail stores.
- AEDs save Lives!
Approximately 40,000 cardiac arrests occur in Canada every year - 80% outside of a hospital setting. With each passing minute, the probability of survival declines by 7% to 10%. Defibrillation improves survival rates by up to 30% if delivered in the first few minutes. AEDs combined with Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) increases survival rates to 50% or more. You don't have to be a doctor to save a life. New automated external defibrillators (AEDs) make it possible for even non-medical personnel to restore heart rhythm—and life. An Automated External Defibrillator (AED) is a machine that can monitor heart rhythms. It can tell if the heart has stopped beating effectively. If required, the machine can then deliver an electric shock to the heart. Most of the time, this shock will restart the heart.Now you have the ability to make a difference in someone's life. It could be a client, friend or co-worker.
Let Right Reaction, a Leader in Emergency Response Training and AED Sales provide you with all the information to make an educated and life saving decision.
AED Plus Resources:
- Step by Step Demonstration
- Real CPR Help AED Flash Demo
Contact us today for information and pricing.
Just about every* medical First Response First Aid Course includes AED training - so you'll understand not just how to use an AED, but also how and why it works.
We'll explain when and how to use an AED, the necessary precautions to take when applying the electrode pads and the incredible success rates that can be achieved when CPR/AED are used together, quickly. You can help save a life with CPR/AED training!